Oct 28, 2010

Fungus, among us.

 I was so captured by their headpieces, I couldn't even look to what they were wearing.  Simple black gowns were worn  to not take away to much attention away from the spectacular displays . I felt like my eyes were on a treasure hunt in the Old Growth Forest. Turkey Tail Mushrooms , Pheasant feathers, flowers and foliage. Designed by Caley Johnson of Miss G Designs , San Francisco. (-Kerry Dolan)
                                                                                                  
Photo credits: Kerry Dolan

7 comments:

Forevermelody said...

Wow, impressive. What was this event?

fashionfarmsandfreedome said...

Is was at the Neo-Crocker fundraiser that Q and I attended. Crazy fun!

Heather Fonseca said...

Do their headdresses go with their tattoos?

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Heather, I think so, the "tattoos" were airbrushed on, and these vixens were models for a fashion show. Kerry took the photos which I found so incredible! VERY Halloween.

Marta said...

fabulous!

Street Style SACRAMENTO said...

thanks, Marts!

Boheme Noir said...

AMAZING headpieces! Loving them. The ones with the flowers in particular.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...