Mar 16, 2011

Street Style: Color Blocking











This lovely lady knows how to K.I.S.S- 
and by that I mean KEEP. IT. SIMPLE. SWEET-HEART. 

In 4 easy pieces, Missy Bell manages to look like a million bucks, stand out in a crowd and wear the latest spring trend to boot- COLOR BLOCKING. 

Check out the power of the color block- the peacock blue peasant skirt paired with a black cotton T-shirt is strutting its stuff next to her amazing emerald green leather shoulder bag. Prolonging the magic is her cool as a cucumber nudie-tan leather cowboy kickers. This woman serves up sizzling without even breaking a sweat. 

Oh, it's gets better- her outfit is thrifted except the shoulder bag: that gem came from Anthropologie, and her boots. These BCBG beauties were hand-me-downs from a friend. I'd like to give that friend a hug. And a K.I.S.S.

Missy Bell showcases Spring's trend of color blocking
BCBG tan leather boots are keeping it simple

Photos taken by Bella Q at the Midtown Bazaar.

10 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

She is adorable and I lurrrrve her earrings!! That bag is jaw-droppingly gorgeous - my favourite colour!!! xo

Marta said...

she looks so lovely!

The Style Crone said...

Vibrant and beautiful! Every detail is a delight.

Anonymous said...

I love the blocking color tendency ! Cute bag:)
<3 josephine

simplyjuststyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love it! I am totally into the colorblocking trend. I am working on my blog post for today and ironically it's on colorblocking! I will have to link this as reference.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Queen: I will have to swing by and check it out. -Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

My Heart Blogged said...

Her look is so natural, and just beautiful.
My Heart Blogged

Anonymous said...

I wish I had snagged the skirt!

Franca said...

Colour blocking - my favourite trend/style ever! She looks great!

Heather Fonseca said...

Oh my gosh, I need a bright blue skirt to go with my bright green purse!!! She looks great.

Love,
Heather
http://heathersdesignblog.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...